26 - 42 | GREY
Constructed from a light-coloured 3-Layer TriTech performance shell fabric for superior waterproofing and breathability, finished with a Teflon coating to repel dirt. The jean has been created with warmer markets in mind. Featuring engineered ergonomic design, easy access removable D3O knee and hip protectors, removable insulation liner and a connection zip to pair with any Triumph Adventure Jacket.
• Constructed from 3-layer TriTech shell fabric. TriTech offers high levels of waterproof and breathability
• A durable waterproof repellent coating has been applied to the outer fabric which allows the water to roll of the fabric rather than soaking in
• Fixed internal breathable AirFlow mesh lining
• Removable thermal insulation liner
• Insulation layer on seat to avoid reverse moisture transmission
• Ergonomically shaped jean construction for maximum comfort whilst riding
• Waist adjustment
• Hem adjustment
• 3-Layer TriTech shell outer fabric with Teflon coating to repel dirt
• Texland reinforced fabric on lower ankle panels
• CE certified to EN 17092
• CE certified to EN 1621-1 removable D3O LP1 hip protectors
• CE certified to EN 1621-1 removable D3O extended Evo X knee protectors
• Reflective detailing for increased rider visibility
• 2 zip closure pockets on jean front
• 2 flap and zip closure pockets, angled for easy access whilst on the bike
• Easy access front opening knee protector pocket
• Connection zipper for attachment to any Triumph jacket
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Triumphworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.